Sunday, July 10, 2011

RIP

Hollis passed away on July 10, 2011. She had Kidney issues and had been receiving treatment for 2.5 years. She also had a tumor and went into heart failure. It happened pretty quickly and she didn't suffer for very long. I will miss her so much...

She was my kitty for over 16.5 years and I loved her more than I can say. She was one-of-a-kind and I am so lucky we found each other in March 1995. I believe she was about 6 months when she came home with me.

Take care little girl, wherever you are. I will miss your cuddles, your meows and your purrs. You gave me so much comfort and love. I will never forget you.

All my love,
Keeper

3 comments:

Jill said...

Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss. Oh, Hollis.

Thursday Girl/Hollis the Cat said...

Hollis can be visited at Rainbow Bridge:

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/HOLLI002/Resident.htm

Petrea Burchard said...

Ah, I see. I'm sorry. So, so sorry.