Monday, May 5, 2008

I Do Not Have Mange.

But I am appalled at my diagnosis:

"Fat Cat Syndrome"

Which basically means: I cannot groom myself as well as I could when I was young and spry.

I am, obviously, a complete and total wreck due to the name of my condition.

To add insult to injury, a one-eyed orange cat terrorized me while I thought I was in the privacy of my examination room. He just walked right in as if he owned the place. I immediately hissed at him. He had the audacity to look hurt and confused. He then walked away and Keeper acted as if I had been cruel.

Then, yesterday, Keeper refused to give me kibbles until I had finished the few, pathetic stale ones left in my bowl from my previous meal. How rude. I hate her.

The world is obviously against me and I cannot believe I even found the motivation to write this blog today. I may have to take some time off to collect myself and recover from my traumas.

No comments: