Friday, May 23, 2008

I Feel Better Now.

My medication still tastes like cheese and I am feeling much better. I even like the new cat who visits because he pets me nice and hard.

Yesterday was dark and rainy, but I am still in a good mood.

I never got the covered cat box and I am wondering if keeper is still considering that. Also, the spying on the people next door has kinda not really worked lately because they don't seem to be there very often. Maybe they figured me out? Or maybe everyone took my advice about batting things about the room and now they are all better and do not need to visit next door anymore. I am sure that is it. Congratulations to them.

I plan to fill this weekend with purrs. I might get combed, but that is okay.

Must go burrow under comforter so I can rest up for hardcore purring sessions.

No comments: