Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I Am A Kitty. Therefore...I Manipulate.

And yesterday keeper was quite manipulatable. Is manipulatable a word? Who cares, I am just a simple kitty cat.

Anyway. As I believe I have stated before, keeper has been giving me an embarrassingly low amount of kibbles in my bowl. Really, it has just been simply ridiculous. Yesterday, about an hour after she fed me my meager dinner, she was back in the kitchen, and I looked up at her and did my "I am starving and you have not feed me in days" meow, and it actually WORKED! I got two dinners, albeit embarrassingly small dinners, but two dinners nonetheless.

Perhaps Keeper needs to develop a stronger backbone. I am quite happy with her rubbery one, however.

I will attempt manipulation again this evening and report back.

No comments: