Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I Will Be Displeased If I Have Mange...

I have to go to the vet on Saturday. I have been losing fur on my back and lower tail and keeper now wants a professional to check me out to make sure I do not have Mange or Addison's disease or whatever.

I do hope it is not serious and that it only means keeper needs to change my food. The food change will hopefully be for the better.

But at least the Greenies have returned. Ra!

I hate the car and now I will have to ride in it Saturday morning. I may have to go visit the humans next door in order to be fully prepared to handle my upcoming stressors. Or...no, wait a minute, according to yesterday's post I should just bat something around the room.

I will now make haste in the commencement of batting something around the room.

No comments: