Friday, February 22, 2008

I was busy last night...

Last night my keeper had insomnia. That always means a long and difficult night for me. I would just find my position and fall asleep when I would be jostled and accosted with light. The jostling would stop and the light would stay on as the keeper held the kitty cat face scratcher in her hands and stared at it for awhile (I believe the keeper calls this a book). The keeper seems to get annoyed when I use the face scratcher...I never understand this because she is not using it, just staring at it. Humans make no sense to me sometimes.

So now that the keeper is off to work I will snuggle into something warm and catch up on my beauty rest. There is no sun to bask in today, but the continuous feeder is still out so I think I'll be okay.

No comments: