Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Technicat.

Today I have ordained myself with the moniker: Technicat. I have learned how to google, and how to set my blog to accept anonymous comments. Please be nice, as I am only a kitty. A kitty with claws.

I must keep this short today as keeper will need a lot of attention when she returns from work, and my energy requires conserving in order to do so at the level to which she has become accustomed. She just found out today that her boss, the nicest boss she has ever had (which has made my life more pleasant in ways too numerous to list), is leaving her company as of today and her abandonment issues are flaring.

So I will now proceed to buckle up for what I can only assume will be a rather bumpy night.

I wish I was more genetically prone to enjoy catnip in times like these...

No comments: