Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Cat Urine Ads...Why?

Am I the only one offended by the cat urine ads above the postings on my blog? When I added the ads to pay for my therapy, I had no idea the ads would be so insulting they would make me require MORE therapy.

I am saddened and purrplexed. Please click on the ads anyway. It is even more urgent at this time.

I keep very good control of my urinary habits. Yes, there were those couple of times when urine somehow ended up on keeper's bed, but that was because I was ill, and keeper didn't seem to notice.

After I became radioactive for a couple of weeks, everything was all better. You may look forward to my radioactive story in a future post.

In other disturbing news, Keeper smelled like dog when she got home today. Or, I should say, dogs. As Amy Winehouse would say, what kind of fuckery is this?

No comments: