Friday, March 21, 2008

I Am Not Original Or Cool Anymore.

That's right. I am not the only kitty in the blog world.

My ego is shattered.

Well, not really. I have a very healthy ego that will survive this. I guess, without realizing it, I had my paw on the pulse of the blogosphere.

I will start a campaign for the number of kitty cat blogs to outnumber doggie blogs by 2010. Who will join me in this quest?

In other news, soon, either myself or keeper will be seriously injured when she is doing down-cat. I am ALL OVER HER during these sessions--expressing my 'neediness'. (Actually, I am just trying to get her to realize how useless her distraction has been, and that she could learn so much from me...while at the same time feeding her ego by making her think I really want her attention. This is also punishment for the embarrassingly small amount of kibble she pours in my bowl recently. I am brilliant.)

Lots of nice sun for morning basking. Must bask now.

No comments: