Thursday, March 6, 2008

A Rough Night / A Good Day

Keeper had major insomnia last night, so I was on-duty for snuggling almost all night long. I would just drift off when keeper would either a)jostle around and turn on the light, b)jostle around and turn off the light, or c)jostle around and remove herself from the bed for a few minutes (which always psyches me out because I think she is getting up to feed me).

I did get her back by breathing bad breath right into her face at one point. That was funny. And I do not feel guilty about it at all because I attended to my duties as perfect feline companion so well.

This morning she rewarded me with food (I thanked her by rewarding her with fresh cat food breath), and left the bed UNMADE (!) especially for me to enjoy all day whilst I attempt to catch up on my beauty rest.

I remain displeased about the recent lack of Greenies, however. Keeper keeps forgetting to buy them with those paper slips she obtains from work. Perhaps when things settle down into something remotely predictable at her place of work, things will return to normal, and normal must include Greenies at least twice a day.

I still think simply learning to kill mice would solve all our problems. Well, perhaps not the Greenie issue...my brain is starting to hurt. I had a rough night.

Ah, the sunny, bunched up comforter beckons me...to my GOOD day! Purr............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: