Monday, March 24, 2008

Keeper Is Funny.

Keeper started volunteering at the Pasadena Humane Society this year. I am so secure and confident in my wonderful kitty-dom that I have no problem with this, expect for the slight exception when she comes home smelling like a million other doggies and kitties. It makes me feel like she is a whore. But I get over it because she feeds me.

Yesterday, Keeper was tired from a long, eventful week, but she decided to go to the shelter because, dammit, the puppies and kitties NEED her. (or so she likes to think) So she went, but they were CLOSED FOR EASTER! I found this so incredibly amusing. She came home smelling like nothing but the Metro.

She is so lucky to have such a cool cat like me at home to soothe her when she does stupid things. And she needs lots of soothing!

I gave her extra attention while she did down-cat this morning. I hope she appreciated it.

No comments: