Thursday, March 20, 2008

I Took Yesterday Off.

Keeper has been so distracted lately, I decided to try being distracted as well.

I am not sure if it worked, but keeper seems to be coming around. She should find out some work information next week that will, hopefully, take her out of limbo.

Meanwhile, it is cloudy today, so no basking time for me. And, keeper made the bed, so I am at a loss as to how I am supposed to spend my day. I think it will be a good day to burrow up underneath the comforter and just stay there all day.

I am still gathering my thoughts and memories for my radioactive story. It will probably have a few chapters. It was somewhat traumatic for me and I want to make sure I get the story right, with every nuance, so please bear with me.

The comforter beckons...

No comments: