Saturday, March 1, 2008

A Bad Day.

This was a bad day. Except for one thing: keeper did not make the bed until late in the day, which gave me extra cuddle time with beloved comforter.

Aside from that, today was just a total waste of cat dander.

First, there was no sun all day. No basking time at all.

Second, keeper brought out the loud red monster she drags across the carpet every once in a while. That thing is evil. And, once it is gone, I have go around the apartment redistributing my fur. It is a total waste of time, peace and fur.

I guess one other good thing is that the embarrassing kitty cat puke has disappeared, and my litter box is much more pleasant now. While nice, these things do not in any way, shape or form make up for the loud red monster. There is simply no excuse for that.

I was also combed and clipped, which I could have done without.

Hopefully tomorrow will be sunnier and more peaceful.

No comments: