Friday, March 28, 2008

Closet Was Nice, But I Am Out Now.

Feeling better. No more kitty puke. Previous kitty puke has been removed from carpet. Fresh kibbles are in bowl. All is well.

Keeper got good news at work today. She is changing departments and becoming a paralegal. Her company will pay for her classes to obtain a paralegal certificate. She was spared the dreaded layoffs that occurred yesterday.

I have no idea what this means, except keeper should be calmer now and will not require as much attention while doing down-cat. And the kibbles, they should keep coming. I will not have to teach her to hunt, although I still believe that would be a good idea. I mean, why would she need to be this paralegal thing if she just knew how to kill mice?

There are some things about keeper I will never understand. But that is okay. I am still her kitty.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was a paralegal for a while! It was fun. I'm glad things are okay.